I'm a Software Engineer born in Recife, Brazil. I grew up playing street soccer with the other kids in my neighborhood. I'm fascinated by Computer Science, Quantitative Finance and Machine Learning.
My favorite hobbies are long walks, tennis, reading books and old movies.
From 2017 to 2019 me and a few good friends ran a Brazilian-based crytocurrency market maker called BitJa.
All opinions expressed on this website are mine and not my employer's. They may not even be mine.
The font used in the header is Pump Triline by Philip Kelly.
States visited in the United States
Blogs and sites I like
- Cut the Knot by the late Alexander Bogomolny
- Project Euler
- Quanta Magazine
- Cantor's Paradise
- Andy Gelman's blog
- Cryptography Engineering blog by Matthew Green
- Nick Szabo's blog
- Keplerian Finance by Robert J. Frey
- Ergodicity Economics
- The perspectives of Nietzsche
- Fogus' blog
- Paul Graham's blog
- Paul Buchheit's blog
- Christopher Olah's blog
- Lilian Weng's blog
- Shakir's Machine Learning Blog
- John D. Cook's blog
- The HFT Guy
- Machine Learning Research Blog by Francis Bach
- Crypto Law Review
- Human Kinetics