I'm a Software Engineer born in Recife, Brazil. I grew up playing street soccer with the other kids in my neighborhood. I'm fascinated by Computer Science, Quantitative Finance and Machine Learning.
My favorite hobbies are long walks, tennis, reading books and old movies.
From 2017 to 2019 me and a few good friends ran a Brazilian-based crytocurrency market maker called BitJa.
All opinions expressed on this website are mine and not my employer's. They may not even be mine.
The font used in the header is Pump Triline by Philip Kelly.
States visited in the United States
Blogs and sites I like
- Cut the Knot by the late Alexander Bogomolny
- Mathflaneur by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Project Euler
- Quanta Magazine
- Paul's Online Notes
- Cantor's Paradise
- Math Hacks by Brett Berry
- Andy Gelman's blog
- Cryptography Engineering blog by Matthew Green
- Nick Szabo's blog
- Keplerian Finance by Robert J. Frey
- Ergodicity Economics
- The perspectives of Nietzsche
- Fogus' blog
- Paul Graham's blog
- Paul Buchheit's blog
- Christopher Olah's blog
- Lilian Weng's blog
- Shakir's Machine Learning Blog
- John D. Cook's blog
- The HFT Guy
- Sniper in Mahwah & Friends by Alexandre “Sniper” Laumonier
- The Grumpy Economist by John Cochrane
- Machine Learning Research Blog by Francis Bach
- Vergil Den's blog
- Crypto Law Review
- Allen Farrington's blog
- Human Kinetics