I'm a Software Engineer born in Recife, Brazil. I'm fascinated by Computer Science, and very interested in building large-scale durable reliable software systems.
My favorite activities outside work are playing tennis, long walks, reading books and watching classic cinema.
From 2017 to 2019 me and a few good friends ran a Brazilian-based crytocurrency market maker called BitJa.
All opinions expressed on this website are mine and not my employer's. They may not even be mine.
The font used in the header is Pump Triline by Philip Kelly.
Blogs and sites I like
- The Go (programming language) blog
- Dave Cheney's blog
- AWS Compute Blog
- The Cloudflare blog
- Aleksey Charapko's blog
- Cut the Knot by the late Alexander Bogomolny
- Mathflaneur by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Paul's Online Notes
- Cantor's Paradise
- Math Hacks by Brett Berry
- Andy Gelman's blog
- Cryptography Engineering blog by Matthew Green
- Nick Szabo's blog
- Keplerian Finance by Robert J. Frey
- Ergodicity Economics
- Paul Graham's blog
- Joseph Chet Redmon's blog
- Josh Haberman's blog
- Just Software Solutions' Blog by Anthony Williams
- Oleksandr Koval's blog
- Small Datum by Mark Callaghan
- Sniper in Mahwah & Friends by Alexandre “Sniper” Laumonier
- The Grumpy Economist by John Cochrane
- Crypto Law Review
- Human Kinetics
- Nicola Borzi's blog
- The Galois blog
- Gregory Malecha's blog
- Better Explained by Kalid Azad
- Ouriço de Cartola
- Accidentally Quadratic by several authors