I'm a Software Engineer in New York City and work for Zendesk. I'm fascinated by Computer Science, and very interested in building large-scale durable reliable software systems.
My favorite activities outside work are playing tennis, long walks, reading books and watching classic cinema.
From 2017 to 2019 me and a few good friends ran a Brazilian-based crytocurrency market maker called BitJa.
All opinions expressed on this website are mine and not my employer's. They may not even be mine.
The font used in the header is Pump Triline by Philip Kelly.
Blogs and sites I like
- The Go (programming language) blog
- Dave Cheney's blog
- AWS Compute Blog
- The Cloudflare blog
- Software Stack Investing by Peter Offringa
- Aleksey Charapko's blog
- Cut the Knot by the late Alexander Bogomolny
- Mathflaneur by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Paul's Online Notes
- Cantor's Paradise
- Math Hacks by Brett Berry
- Andy Gelman's blog
- Cryptography Engineering blog by Matthew Green
- Keplerian Finance by Robert J. Frey
- Ergodicity Economics
- Paul Graham's blog
- Joseph Chet Redmon's blog
- Josh Haberman's blog
- Just Software Solutions' Blog by Anthony Williams
- Oleksandr Koval's blog
- Small Datum by Mark Callaghan
- The Grumpy Economist by John Cochrane
- Human Kinetics
- Nicola Borzi's blog
- The Galois blog
- Gregory Malecha's blog
- Ouriço de Cartola
- Ephemeral New York
- Wilmott Magazine by Paul Wilmott
- The Journal of Finance
- Fed Guy by Joseph Wang